1. Training and supporting Youth HIV/AIDS Peer Educators in high schools:
At present we are training and supporting peer educators in 9 high schools in Wellington, Paarl and
Look at the table below:
|Name of school||Area||Number of Track One peer educators on Training||Number of Track Two peer educators on Training||Number of Track Three peer educators on Training||Number of Track four peer educators on Training|
|Berg River High School||Wellington||39||25||9||0|
|Weltevrede High School||Wellington||25||25||13||1|
|Desmond Tutu High School||Mbekweni||38||25||16||3|
|Ihlumelo Secondary school||Wellington||40||37||9||0|
|New Orleans High School||Paarl||35||25||10||0|
|Noorder Paarl High School||Paarl||30||25||4||1|
|Charleston High School||Paarl||31||25||12||1|
|Paulus Joubert High School||Paarl||25||25||11||0|
|Klein Nederburg High School||Paarl||25||25||11||0|
2. Youth peer mentoring.
3. Running anti-alcohol and drug abuse campaigns in Paarl, Mbekweni and Wellington.
4. Promoting NSUM (No Sex Until Marriage) slogan in Drakenstein Municipality.
5. Giving out sandwiches to 120 youth from previously marginalized communities a day.
6. Training lactating mothers from Mbekweni in child support and development.
7. Men to men Peer Education training.